Thursday 27 April 2017

Day 08 - Acute Triangle Assignment

I was actually away on this day, and so I needed something I could quickly pull together that was meaningful for students to do. So I actually pulled a grade 10 test from a long time ago on acute triangle Trigonometry and made it an assignment for this class! Sweet! (Yay being experienced means having lots of stuff you've made already!)



Writing about this late means that I can actually talk about how kids did, so that's beneficial! I of course had some students who did not submit it, but of those who did, they did very well. I would say the biggest area of struggle was doing all the work for page 3. Some solved only one part, instead of the whole triangle. I was happy that they were easily able to decide when to use the Sine Law and when to use the Cosine Law. I would have liked to play "Whose Law is it Anyway?" but due to many days where much of the class is missing for one thing or another, time is running short. I will have to be happy with what I am able to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment