Wednesday 29 March 2017

Day 24, 25 & 26 - Cycle Project

For the last few days students have been working on their Cycle Project. The theme was "First Job, First Home". It covered all the concepts that I covered in the course to date in a "culminating activity" kind of format. It was 3 booklets, so too big to post here, but if you want a copy, just send me a note!

The first day, students did not take well to it, even though they had been told about it. However, by day 2 and 3, they got into the groove and felt confident. From the work I have seen so far, it seems pretty well done, but I will give a final note when I have marked them all! I definitely felt better about administering this than tests I have done in the past with this type of class. It was more relaxed. It was a lot of work to make and put together because everything had to fit in the theme, but since I did the bulk of that work in the summer, my time now isn't too strained.

No comments:

Post a Comment